BGQ Driver Source Internal Access
ALCF employees can access https://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/iwm/web/preLogin.do?source=BG-Q using the support account. Inquire internally if you need the login information. Same for the access key on page 2.
The Argonne repo can be accessed via https://repo.anl-external.org/index.php using MCS login credentials.
- Login as noted above.
- Select a component to download, e.g. "V1R1M2: eFixes for Blue Gene/Q Programs".
- Select "Download using http".
- Assuming you want to use command-line download because you are on an ALCF system that doesn't have a web browser, copy the links associated with the "I agree" option for each item.
- Download using something like wget, possibly with the --no-check-certificate option, into the appropriate subdirectory (VxRyMz) in the https://repo.anl-external.org/repos/bgq-driver repo.
- Perform a standard Subversion commit.
- Send a note to the https://lists.bgconsortium.org/mailman/listinfo/bgq-driver-src list so that interested parties know.